Relax, meditate, and re-center with some music for stress relief. With a play time of just under 22 minutes, this song list is perfect for a focused yoga session or meditation.
Come along on this relaxing, acoustic musical journey — a modern interpretation of classic and ancient rhythms featuring harp, flute, cajón, moringa, conga, and more. Treat yourself to classics such as the Latin-American tango as well as sacred candomble rhythms like you have never heard them before.
This album is a one-of-a-kind collaboration between French-Canadian harpist Marie Eve Clermont and Brazilian percussionist Bira Santos.
- Oceanos (4:50)
- Yemanja (3:14)
- Run Run se fue pal norte (2:35)
- Nänä (2:46)
- Tango to Evora (3:14)
- Canto a monte quemado (2:08)
- Le Pereginacion (2:55)
Total play time: 21:32
This 7-song album contains a combination of original compositions by Bira Santos as well as public domain music and remixes from other composers. All arrangements were done by Bira and Marie.
- Bira Santos – percussion and voice
- Marie Eve Clermont – harp and voice
- Moisés Marcedo – percussion
- Mo Mãie – flute
- Recording and mastering – Israel Lima
- Recording location – Teatro Gamboa Nova and the Pelourinho
- Musical direction – Bira Santos and Marie Eve Clermont